Despite Differences, Delhi CM Kejriwal & Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Leadership are similar & authoritarian in nature
10 Top characteristics of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi & Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s Leadership Styles.
Indian Affairs, a division of Network 7 Media Group, did a dispassionate & a detailed study to find out nation’s top two personalities whose meteoric rise to prominence & corridors of power have many leadership characteristics that are common & similar despite the political & ideological differences. The rise & rise of both Modi & Kejriwal has been marked with many controversial flashpoints & also with first of its kind despite the opposition & attempt to silence the voices.
- Both Arvind Kejriwal & Narendra Modi are grass root mass leader & know the pulse of the people.
- Both are known to take risks & surprise people on the big announcements.
- Both the leaders enjoy popular mandate on account of their abilities to stay in news!
- While Kejriwal phenomena was born out of a mass india movement on the eve of India against corruption, Modi’s rise was from Jan Sangh days & as a RSS pracharak.
- Leadership styles of Arvind Kejriwal & Narendra Modi are almost similar that of dictatorial & authoritarian, anyone opposing the leader are given an exit door irrespective of any consequences. Both believe in single voice monopoly
- Both are ambitious & visionary!
- Modi & Kejriwal are often in news for wrong reasons & hit headlines, have strong social presence. While Arvind Kejriwal has 5.7 M followers, Narendra Modi has 15.6 M followers.
- Both Modi & Kejriwal are often influenced by a select group of coteries, though Modi is known to dominate as a one man show
- Both the Leaders are big time crowd-pullers.
- Both Leaders are so far immune from the tag of corruption & are known to have clean image in public
- While Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s root come from a strong RSS ideologies as a Hindu Nationalist, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is said to have a secular image
- While Arvind Kejriwal rose to fame & catapulted into national stage on a short span of time, Modi’s journey into the success ladder date back to Jan Sangh days
- Narendra Modi is often seen to be consulting with core groups, Arvind Kejriwal dictate his leadership actions to party to follow.
- Both are from different political parties & are different in their approach
- While Narendra Modi always believe in standard protocols, Kejriwal is the opposite, believes in own rules & not the rules laid down by the authorities.
- Kejriwal dresses up like an ordinary indian & can adjust in any situations, Modi goes by india’s age long tradition.
- Prime Minister Modi believes in the creation of a Hindu Rashtra & Ram Temple, Kejriwal is secular in approach
- Narendra Modi is stylish, Kejriwal can wear anything.
- Modi is known to believe in long-term goals while Kejriwal employ populist schemes.
- Both Modi & Kejriwal are often loved & criticized by the media.