E-Commerce Leaders, Women Entrepreneurs, Digital Innovators feature prominently at India Leadership Conclave 2017 Nominations
India Leadership Conclave 2017 Nominations attempt to empower the innovative transformers, rebel leaders, digital entrepreneurs, social reformers & business leaders at 8th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2017
Nation’s much awaited 8th annual India Leadership Conclave’s 2017 Nomination were announced where the hunt has been made to find out the best talents, innovators, reformers, social entrepreneurs, public administrators in the top categories through a very standard fair & independent way of bringing top six names to the final list of voting. The internal team of experts at Network 7 Media Group, the flagship media property of Indian Affairs looked at the all-round progress of the individuals/companies & consultations were made with various associations of india & trade bodies. Final selections were made by public from the recommendations of the top industry associations & chamber of commerce. Upon much consideration, research & detailed analysis, nominees were found based on a robust process that involved considerable comprehensive mechanism that Network 7 Media Group do years after years. Speaking on the Nominations, Satya Brahma, Chairman of India Leadership Conclave said “Very importantly, India Leadership Conclave’s mantra is very simple & clear. We dont follow a fixed set of rules of traditional theories of selecting a nominee in the final six list either based on seniority, age or celebrity status. We go by our research, expert’s advice & bring to light those talent & innovators who never got noticed in mainstream media or recognized. When they see their names in the big six final list, they feel proud, for us, that is the winning moments after relentlessly following & chasing for finding the credible name!”
The Conclave starts over a power breakfast at 10.00 am in the morning & will continue till 07.30 PM followed by the much awaited annual leadership awards 2017.The Award Presentation will be held at Mumbai, India on Friday, the 4th of August 2017 at Hotel Sahara Star in a glittering award ceremony from 07.30 PM onwards where India’s who’s & Who’s will be present like previous years to celebrate the moment of joy, happiness & success. More than 400 industry leaders, diplomats, policy makers, social activists, business tycoons, rebel leaders are expected to attend the much awaited annual affair including delegates from the middle east, Europe & asean countries. The grand conclave ILC 2017 will also felicitate leaders & Companies for the remarkable performances for making india move, proud & prosper.
Transformational Leader of the Decade
- Mr. Ashok Soota,Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds
2. Mr. Gururaj Deshpande, Co-founder and Chairman, Sycamore Networks
3. Mr. Nandan Nilekani, Former Chairman – Unique Identification Authority of India
4. Mr. Natarajan Chandrasekaran, chairman, Tata Sons
5. Mr. A.S.Kiran Kumar, Chairman, ISRO
6. Mr. Arvind Subramanian, Chief Economic Adviser, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
Business Leader of the Year 2017
- Mr. V.G.Siddhartha, CMD,Coffee Day Enterprises Limited
2. Dr. Raghupati Singhania,CMD, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
3. Mr. G M Rao, Group Chairman – GMR Group
4. Mr. Anant Gupta, Founder Chairman and CEO, Techcelx
5. M. S. Unnikrishnan, Managing Director & CEO, Thermax
6. Dr. Vikram Shah, CMD , Shalby Hospitals.
Business Woman of the Year 2017
1.Ms. Priya Paul,chairperson, Apeejay Surrendra Group
2.Ms. Mallika Srinivasan, Tafe – Chairman & CEO, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited
3.Ms. Vani Kola, Managing Director, Kalaari Capital
4.Ms. Jyothi Reddy, CEO, Key Software Solutions
5.Dr. Mariazeena Johnson, Managing Director, Sathyabama University
6.Ms. Rajshree Pathy, CMD, Rajshree Group of Companies
Transformational Woman Business Leader 2017
1.Ms. Grace Pinto, Managing Director, Ryan International Group of Institutions
2.Ms. Deepika Arora,Regional Vice President- EurAsia, Wyndham Hotel Group
3.Ms. Vanitha Narayanan,Chairman, IBM India Private Limited
4.Ms. Manisha Sood,Director and Country General Manager, Fitbit India Pvt Ltd
5.Ms. Sandhya Vasudevan, Managing Director,DBOI Global Services,Deutsche Bank Group
6.Ms. Mansi Madan Tripathy, Managing Director, Shell Lubricants, India
Gen – Next Business Woman of the Year 2017
- Ms.Lakshmi Venu, Jt MD, Sundaram Clayton.
2. Ms.Tara Singh Vachani, MD and CEO , Antara Senior Living.
3. Ms.Ananya Birla, Founder, Chairperson and Director,Svatantra Microfinance.
4. Ms. Radhika Piramal, Managing Director, VIP Industries Ltd
5. Ms.Kanchan Agarwal,Director GPA Group, Founder CEO, Comparemunafa.com
6. Ms.Tanaaz M Bhatia, MD & Founder Bottomline Media.
Transformational Chief Minister of the Year 2017
- Mr.Sarbananda Sonowal, Chief Minister, Assam.
2. Mr.Devebdra Fernandez, Chief Minister, Maharashtra.
3. Mr.Naveen Patnaik , Chief Minister, Odisha.
4. Ms.Mamta Banerjee, Chief Minister, West Bengal.
5. Mr.Chandrababu Naidu, Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh.
6. Mr.Raghuvar Das ,Chief Minister, Jharkhand.
India’s Best Performing Minister in a State in India
- Mr. Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao, Cabinet Minister for IT E&C, MAUD, Industries & Commerce, Mines & Geology, Public Enterprises and NRI Affairs.
2. Dr. Amit Mitra, Minister-in-Charge of Finance, Excise, Commerce & Industries, Public Enterprise, Industrial Reconstruction & Commerce and Industry.
3. Mr. Amar Agrawal,Minister of Department of Commercial Taxes,Urban Development,Commerce & Industry, Chhattisgarh.
4. Mr. Manish Sisodia,Deputy Chief Minister, Delhi.
5. Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, Finance Minister,Assam.
6. Mr. Surjya Narayan Patro,Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare, Cooperation,Government of Odisha.
India’s Most Promising Leadership in Public Administration 2017
- Dr. PV Ramesh, CMD, REC Limited.
2. Mr. Dinesh K Sarraf,CMD, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC).
3. Mr.Arup Roy Choudhury, CMD,NTPC.
4. Mr.Sutirtha Bhattacharya,CMD,Coal India Limited.
5. Mr. Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL.
6. Dr. M Ravi Kanth, CMD, Housing & Urban Development Corporation Ltd.
India’s Most Promising Leader in Indian Insurance Industry 2017
1.Mr. Neelesh Garg, MD & CEO,Tata AIG General Insurance Co Ltd.
2.Mr. Tapan Singhel, MD & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
3.Mr. Sanjeev Srinivasan,CEO & MD, Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd.
4.Dr. S.Prakash,Senior Executive Director & CMO, Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd.
5.Mr. Sandeep Bakhsh,Managing Director and CEO,ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
6.Mr. Ashish Mehrotra,CEO & MD, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited
India’s Most Trusted & Valuable Insurance Company 2017
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
2. Universal Sompo Health Insurance
3. SBI General Health Insurance
4. Royal Sundaram Health Insurance.
5. Chola MS Health Insurance
6. Star Health Insurance
Indian Affairs India’s Most Trusted & Valuable TPA Company 2017
- Vidal Healthcare TPA Pvt Ltd
2. Focus Health services TPA Pvt. Ltd
3. Vipul Med Corp TPA. Pvt. Ltd
4. Rothshield Healthcare (TPA) Services Limited
5. Dedicated Healthcare Services TPA (India) Private Limited
6. Anyuta Insurance Tpa In Health Care Private Limited
India’s Most Valuable Luxury Cosmetics Beauty Brand 2017
- M.A.C Cosmetics
5. Elle 18
India’s Most Innovative Skincare Leader 2017
- Dr. Charu Sharma, plastic and cosmetic surgeon and Director, Gorgeous Looks Cosmetic
2. Dr. Vandana Punjabi,Founder & Cosmetologist,Dr Vandana Punjabi’s Skin & Hair Clinic.
3. Dr Madhuri Agarwal, Founder & Medical director, Yavana Aesthetics Clinic.
4. Dr. Monica Jacob, Founder & Cosmetologist, Bodyz Wellness.
5. Dr. Sadhana Deshmukh,Founder,Forever yooung skin hair body aesthetics clinic.
6. Dr. Reema Das Mallik,Founder & Cosmetologist,Illumis Aesthetic Clinic.
India’s Most Promising Digital streaming service Provider 2017
- Amazon Prime.
6. Hungama TV.
India’s Most Inspiring & Model Woman CEO 2017
- Ms. Kalyani Shah Chawla, MD,Lulu and Sky Brands Pvt. Ltd.
2. Ms. Devita Saraf, Founder, CEO & Design Head, Vu Televisions.
3. Ms. Sucharita Mukherjee, Managing Director & CEO, IFMR Holdings.
4. Ms. Raakhe Kapoor Tandon, Founder, RAAS Capital.
5. Ms. Sunaina Kwatra,Country Manager, Louis Vuitton India.
6. Ms. Manasi Kirloskar, Executive Director of Kirloskar Systems Ltd.
India’ Most Innovative Pharmaceutical Company of the Year 2017
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
2. Cipla Limited.
3. Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
4. Mankind Pharma Limited.
5. Alkem Laboratories Limited.
6. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited.
India’ Most Luxurious & Innovative Hand Bag Company 2017
3. Meera Mahadevia
4. Da Milano
5. Lino Perro
Social Reformer of the year 2017
- Dr. H Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO-India
2. Ms. Medha Patkar, Social Activist
3. Mr. Ashok Khemka, Principal Secretary to Government of Haryana, Science & Technology Department
4. Ms. Ajaita Shah, Founder & CEO, Frontier Markets.
5. Ms. Shaheen Mistri is the CEO of Teach For India
6. Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak, founder, Sulabh toilet movement
Indian Affairs First Generation innovative Entrepreneur 2017
1.Mr. Mustafa P. C, CEO, iD fresh food india pvt ltd.
2.Mr. Kailash Katkar,Founder & CEO, Quick Heal Technologies.
3.Mr. Sanjay Sharma,CEO, MTR Foods.
4.Mr. Pranay Chulet, Founder & CEO, Quikr.
5.Mr. Abhinay Choudhari,Co-founder, www.BigBasket.com.
6.Mr. Shashank ND, Founder & CEO, Practo.
Indian Affairs Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2017
- Ms. Deepika Rohit Rajnoor, Founder,Image Mantra.
2. Ms.Pallavi Jha,Chairperson & Managing Director, Dale Carnegie Training India.
3. Ms.Shubhra Chadda,Co-Founder, Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd.
4. Ms. Kalpana Saroj, Chairperson, Kamani Tubes.
5. Ms. Pernia Qureshi, Fashion Designer.
6. Dr. Blossom Kochhar, Chairperson, Blossom Kochhar Beauty Beauty Products Pvt. Ltd.
Indian Affairs Healthcare Administrator of the year 2017
- Mr.Bhavdeep Singh,CEO, Fortis Healthcare Limited.
2. Mr.Rajit Mehta,Managing Director & CEO, Max Healthcare.
3. Dr. Mudit Saxena,Group CEO,CARE Hospitals.
4. Mr.Rupak Barua, Group CEO, AMRI Hospitals
5. Dr.Harish Pillai,Chief Executive Officer, Aster Medcity.
6. Mr.Hari Prasad Kovelamudi, President – Hospitals Division, Apollo Hospitals.
Indian of the Year – Healthcare
- Mr. Malvinder Mohan Singh, Chairman, Fortis Healthcare Limited
2. Mr. Azad Moopen, Founder & Chairman, DM Healthcare.
3. Dr. B. S. Ajai Kumar, Founder Chairman, HealthCare Global (HCG)
4. Dr. Gurava Reddy, Chief joint Replacement Surgeon & Founder Chairman, Sunshine Hospitals.
5. Mr. Ashwin Naik, Ashoka India, Founder – Vaatsalya.
6. Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty , Chairman and Founder of Narayana Health
India’s Most Valuable Travel Destination Company
- Cox & Kings.
3. Thomas Cook.
4. Kesari Tours & Travels
5. Mercury Travels
6. FCM Travel Solutions
India’s Most Valuable & Promising DTH Service Company 2017
- Tata Sky.
2. Dish TV.
3. Airtel Digital TV
4. Videocon D2H.
5. Sun Direct.
6. Reliance Digital TV.
India’s Most Promising Fashion Designer 2017
- Ms. Asmita Marwa.
2. Ms. Riya Kodali .
3. Ms. Anavila mishra.
4. Ms. Arpita Mehta.
5. Ms. Tanieya khanuja.
6. Ms. Anamika Pathak .
Indian Affairs Fashion Designer of the Year 2017
- Ms. Anushka Khanna.
2. Ms. Sonaakshi Raaj.
3. Ms. Priyadarshini Rao.
4. Ms. Surily Goel.
5. Ms. Masaba Gupta.
6. Ms. Anamika Khanna.
India’s Most Valuable Jewelry Designer of the year 2017
- Ms. Asha Kamal Modi.
2. Ms. Maheep Kapoor.
3. Ms. Roopa Vohra.
4. Ms. Nikki Arora Fine Jewellery.
5. Dr. Preeti Jain, Jewels by Preeti.
6. Ms. Riddhima Kapoor Sahni.
India’s Transformational Leader in Indian start-up ecosystem & Online Market Place
- Mr. Sandeep Agarwal, Founder, Shopclues & Droom.
2. Mr. Kunal Bahl & Rohit Bansal, Co-Founders, Snapdeal.
3. Mr. Binny Bansal, Sachin Bansal, Co-Founders, Flipkart
4. Mr. Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO, PayTM.
5. Mr. Venkatachalam Sthanu Subramani, Founder and CEO, JustDial
6. Mr. Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-Founder & CEO, Olacabs.
Innovative Women Entrepreneur in Gem & Jewellery
1.Ms. Akanksha Arora, CEO, Amrapali Jewels.
2.Ms.Komal Parwani,Entrepreneur, Founder, Vihaan Jewels.
3.Ms.Puja Bansal,Founder, Myheera.com.
4.Ms.Bela Badhalia,Chairperson FLO,Jaipur Chapter 2013-14 & Director, Adbhut Jewels.
5.Ms.Neetu Singh,Founder & Ceo, Sini Jewels.
6.Ms.Neha Lulla, Founder, Neha Lulla Jewellery.
India’s Most Trusted & Transformational Real Estate Entrepreneur
1.Dr. K. V. Satish, Chairman & Founder of DS-MAX Properties Pvt Ltd.
2.Mr. Nayan Raheja,Chairmanr, Raheja Developers Pvt. Ltd.
3.Dr. S Vasudevan Chairman, Ozone Group.
4.Mr. Suhas Lunkad,Chairman & Managing Director at Rohan Group.
5.Mr. Bijay Kumar Agarwal,Managing Director at Salarpuria Sattva Group.
6. Vikas Oberoi – Chairman & Managing Director,Oberoi Realty Limited.
India’s Most Promising Innovative Woman Entrepreneur in Real Estate
1.Ms. Shweta Mishra, Managing Director, Shweta & Gita Constructions India Pvt.Ltd.
2.Ms. Roopa Saldanha,Managing Director, Stonebridge Estates.
3.Ms. Anita Arjundas, Managing Director & CEO, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
4.Ms. Eshanya Karle,Director, Karle Infra Pvt. Ltd.
5.Ms. Luxmy Rajput,Executive Director & Co- Founder, Premia Projects Limited.
6.Ms. Soumya S. Reddy, Director, Saiven Developers Pvt Ltd.
Indian Affairs Innovative Woman leader in Natural Beauty Products
1.Ms. Mira Kulkarni, MD, Forest Essentials.
2.Dr. Neena Chopra, Founder, Just Herbs.
3.Ms. Crisy Vasan,Founder & CEO, TVAM Naturally yours.
4.Ms. Manisha Chopra Co-Founder-Director, SeaSoul.
5.Ms. Ms.Vinita Jain , Biotique.
6.Ms. Ragini Mehra, Founder , Beauty Source.
India’s Most Innovative & Trendsetting Interior Designer 2017
1.Ms. Lipika Sud,Director & Principal Designer,Lipika Sud Interiors Pvt. Ltd.
2.Ms. Anjum Jung,Founder & Managing Director, Morph Design Co.
3.Ms. Supraja Rao,Founder & Chief Designer,Design House.
4.Ms. Tanya Gyani, Founder,Tanya Gyani Interior Design.
5.Ms. Pooja & Arbaysis Ashley, Founders,The Ashleys.
6.Ms. Aditi Vora Nair,Founder & Design Director, AVN Interior Architects.
Indian Affairs Most Promising & Innovative Woman Leader in Spa & Wellness 2017
1.Ms.Sapna Moti Bhavnani, Founder & CEO, Mad O Wot.
2.Ms.Adhuna Akhtar, founder & CEO, BBlunt.
3.Ms.Sadiya Naseem,Founder & CEO, Glam Studios.
4.Dr.Vijayalakshmi Goodapati, Founder, Mirrors Salons & Academy.
5.Ms.Richa Agarwal,Founder & CEO, Cleopatra.
6.Ms.Veena Kumaravel, Founder at Naturals Beauty Salons.
Indian Affairs India’s Most Promising & Valuable IT Services & Solutions Enterprise 2017
2.Allied Digital Services Ltd.
3.Value Point Systems Pvt Ltd.
5.ESDS Software Solution.
6.ITC Infotech India Ltd .
Indian Affairs Most Innovative & Visionary Entrepreneur 2017
1.Mr.Abhishek Khaitan ,Managing Director, Radico Khaitan Ltd.
2.Mr.Susir Kumar,Executive Chairman, Intelenet Global Services.
3.Mr.Arun Muchhala,Founder & Chairman,Arun Muchhala Group.
4.Mr.Gautam Hari Singhania, CMD, Raymond Limited.
5.Mr.Yogendra Kanodia – Chairman, Matix Group.
6.Mr.Kishore Chhabria, Chairman, Allied Blenders & Distillers.
Indian Affairs Most Transformational Leader & Change Agent 2017
1.Mr.Umesh Revankar, CEO & M D, Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
2.Mr.Pradeep Hirani, Chairman, Kimaya Fashions Pvt Ltd.
3.Mr.Ashish Shah,CMD, Aarvee Denims & Exports Ltd.
4.Mr.Taher Shams,Managing Director, Zulekha Hospitals, UAE and Alexis Hospital, India.
5.Mr.Rajesh Sharma, CMD, Ion Exchange (India) Limited.
6.Mr.Arun Jain,CMD,Intellect Design Arena Ltd.
Indian Affairs Most Valuable Hospital in Patient Care 2017
1.Alexis Multi-Speciality Hospital.
3.The Apex Group of Hospitals.
4.Sarvodaya Hospital & Research Centre.
Indian Affairs Innovative Leader in Mobile Business 2017
1.Mr.Humayun Fiaz,Managing Director, Unilet Stores.
2.Mr.D.Sathish Babu,Founder, UniverCell.
3.Mr.Subhash Chandra L, Managing Director at Sangeetha Mobiles.
4.Mr.Uvaraj & Ms.Kanni Uvaraj, Poorvika Mobiles.
5.Mr.Memparala Balachandrudu, Director, BIG C Mobiles.
6.Mr.S.Rajkumar Sreenivasa Pai,Managing Director, Pai International Electronics Ltd.
Indian Affairs Innovative CEO of the Year 2017 (Woman)
1.Ms.Taru Kapoor,Head, India at Tinder, Inc.
2.Ms.Avani Davda is the Managing Director of Godrej Nature’s Basket.
3.Ms.Sangeeta Pendurkar,Managing Director, Kellogg India Pvt Ltd.
4.Ms.Sonali Kulkarni, President & CEO, Fanuc India.
5.Ms.Alice G Vaidyan ,CMD,General Insurance Corporation of India.
6.Ms.Rekha M Menon,Chairman and Senior Managing Director – Accenture in India.
Indian Affairs Dynamic Entrepreneur of the year 2017
1.Mr.Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya, Co-Founder, Rasilant Technologies.
2.Mr.Lokvir Kapoor, CEO & Co-Founder,Pine Labs.
3.Mr.Rubal Jain,Managing Director, Safexpress Pvt. Ltd.
4.Mr.Vinay Deshpande,Chairman & CEO,Encore Software Limited.
5.Dr.Ashley Mulamoottil,Mulamoottil Eye Hospital & Research Center.
6.Mr.Aniruddha Deshmukh,MD & CEO, Mafatlal Industries Ltd.
Indian Affairs Professional CEO of the year 2017
1.Mr.Hetal Kotak, CEO – Lee Cooper & aLL,Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited.
2.Mr.Manoranjan ‘Mao’ Mohapatra, CEO & MD Mahindra Comviva.
3.Mr.Darshan Mehta,President and CEO ,Reliance Brands.
4.Mr.Rohan Vaziralli,Country Manager, Estee Lauder Companies India.
5.Mr.Shital Mehta,CEO, Pantaloon Fashion Retail limited.
6. Mr.Abhijit Pati,Chief Executive Officer- Aluminium Business, Vedanta Aluminium Ltd.
Entrepreneur of the year 2017
- Dr. Amit Sachdeva,CEO & MD,Axiss Dental.
2.Mr.Nayan Shah,CEO & MD Mayfair Group
3.Mr.Ravindran Govindan,Chairman,Mercatus Capital.
4.Mr.L.Vinay reddy,CMD,Lovable Lingerie Ltd.
5.Mr.D A Prasanna,Chairman & Founder at Ecron Acunova.
6.Mr.Sanjay Lalbhai,CMD, Arvind Ltd.
Indian Affairs Digital Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2017
1.Ms.Rachel Goenka,CEO,The Sassy Spoon, Sassy Teaspoon and Baraza.
2.Ms.Silky Kothari,Founder, NeXtime, Director- House of Clocks & Watches Pvt Ltd.
3 Ms.Mahima Kaul,Co-Founder & Director, CoutLoot.
4.Ms.Karishma Bajaj,Owner, Red Blue & Yellow.
5.Ms.Meera Mahadevia,MD, Meera Mahadevia.
6.Ms.Dipshikha Chaliha,CEO & Director,Pizzaroma Food Pvt Ltd.
Indian Affairs Digital Entrepreneur of the year 2017 ( Male)
1.Mr.Sumit Khandelwal,Manoj Agarwal,Abhishek Kumar,Kushal Agarwal Co-Founders, Xoxoday,
2.Mr.Adhil Shetty,CEO at BankBazaar.com.
3.Mr.Albinder Dhindsa, Saurabh Kumar,Co-Founders, Grofers.
4.Mr.Shan Kadavil,CEO and Co-founder at Freshtohome.
5.Mr.Sriharsha Majety,CEO, Swiggy.
6.Mr.Peyush Bansal,CEO, lenskart.com.
Indian Affairs Woman of Substance 2017
1.Ms.Kanika Tekriwal,CEO,JetSetGo Aviation Services Pvt Ltd.
2.Ms.Swati (Dhawan) Bhargava,Co-Founder, CashKaro.com & Pouring Pounds Ltd. (278)
3.Ms.Ashwini Asokan,Co-founder, CEO,Mad Street Den & Mad Street Labs.
4.Ms. Sadhana Somasekhar, CEO & MD, Platinum Infosystems
5.Ms.Tanvi Malik & Shivani Poddar,Co-Founders, FabAlley.
6.Ms.Neha Kant,Founder & Director, Clovia Lingerie.
Indian Affairs Innovative CEO of the year 2017 ( Male)
1.Mr.Krish Iyer,President & CEO, Walmart India Private Limited.
2.Mr.Dinesh Chhabra,Chief Executive Officer at Usha international.
3.Mr.Rohit Vig, Managing Director (India), Staywell Hospitality Group.
4.Mr.Amit Agarwal,Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India.
5 Mr.Vimal Singh,Managing Director,Golden Tulip Hospitality Group and Louvre Hotels.
6.Mr.Rahul Agarwal, Managing Director & CEO, Lenovo India.
India’s Most Promising Enterprise in IT & Mobility Solutions Space 2017
1.IVY Mobility Solution Limited.
2.Prosares Solutions Pvt Ltd.
3.Max Mobility Pvt.Ltd.
5.Orient technologies Pvt Ltd.
6.Winjit Technologies Pvt Ltd.
India’s Most Valuable & Trusted Market Leader in E-Commerce by Customer Satisfaction 2017